Pogo Ball Bounce Balance Jumping Exercise Fitness Yoga 1980s Retro Toy
Our Pogo Ball is a retro classic toy for all ages. Our jumping toy makes exercising fun. Balance your weight on the plastic platform of the spring ball, then jump around like on a Pogo Stick! Share your beautiful childhood with your children and immerse in the nostalgic experience. Get them now to hop back into the 1980s!
- A great toy to build balance, endurance and coordination
- Train your core muscles and makes exercising fun
- Bring back beautiful memories of the 1980s and share them with your children or grandchildren
- Suitable for ages 6 and above, adult supervision required for younger children
- Product weight: 0.740 kg
- Product Size(L x W x H): 60 x 23.00 x 2.00 cm / 14.8 x 9.06 x 0.79 inches
- Package Contents:1 x Jumping Fitness Ball
- 6 colors available: peach pink, crystal green, amethyst, yellow, sapphire blue and red
Free insured shipping from us!
LIMITED STOCKS available so Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
|Promotions||Apply Code at Checkout|
|Buy 1 item, get 1 item at 25% off||BUY1GET1@25|
|Buy 2 items, get 1 item at 50% off||BUY2GET1@50|
|Buy 3 items, get 1 item at 75% off||BUY3GET1@75|
|Buy 4 items, get 1 item free||BUY4GET1@0|
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket, Messenger and Email Support. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery to the other countries.
GET THEM WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.