U Shaped Pregnancy Pillow, Maternity Sleeping Cotton Body Side Support
With pregnancy full-term approaching, are you having back pain, swollen legs, insomnia or headache?
Our U-Shaped Pregnancy Pillow is the perfect solution for all to-be mothers! Its ergonomic features designed by gynecologists will relieve pressures to belly and other parts of body. You will have good night sleep every day!
Free insured shipping from us!
LIMITED STOCKS available so Click the “ADD TO CART” button now!
- Hi-quality u shaped pregnancy pillow designed by gynecologists
- Ergonomic support and relieve pressure to neck, back, hip, waist, abdominal and leg
- Cotton pillow case with 100% polyester soft fillings
- Multi-functional: sit up straight, side sleeping or breast-feed
- Pillow case can be washed by removing internal filling through zipper
- Help prevent sleep apnea, improve blood circulation to fetus and enhance sleep
- Suitable for everyone not only pregnant women
- Size: 70 x 130 cm or 28 x 51 inch
|Promotions||Apply Code at Checkout|
|Buy 1 item, get 1 item at 25% off||BUY1GET1@25|
|Buy 2 items, get 1 item at 50% off||BUY2GET1@50|
|Buy 3 items, get 1 item at 75% off||BUY3GET1@75|
|Buy 4 items, get 1 item free||BUY4GET1@0|
We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 30-day guarantee.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, no hard feelings we’ll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket, Messenger and Email Support. Please contact us at email@example.com if you need assistance.
We can provide any size customisations. Kindly contact us if you require other sizes.
Due to OVERWHELMING DEMAND, please allow 3-4 weeks for delivery.
GET THEM WHILE STOCKS LAST!
Share this Product
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.